Tall

Nowadays it seems like I only make my appearance here for Le-Titre... :P
But then as the newsflash from my desk reflects, my sister is here in India for her 3 week long vacation after eons... 5 and a half years. I can't believe I hadn't seen her in that long. :) So that's whats keepin my busy... I have no intention of extending this hiatus any more than absolutely necessary. I'll come around to all ur places really soon.

Ok without much ado here's my entry for this month's le-titre at Cuckoo's

My favorite contents (coffee :D) in a tall glass.


The other two close contenders follow...


Tall order.


Tall lights. Aren't they beautiful?

Comments

neers said…
yummmmmmm i need that coffee!
Sam said…
nice!! i like costa coffee...
Jaggu said…
Hey how r u?. Its long time, why are you not visiting my blogs these days? Did everybody forget me?..:-P. Anyway, your hand was beautiful in the previous blog.
Ashish Surana said…
Enjoy your time with your sis :)

Have fun

Ciao
Urv said…
Me likes the 2nd one more :)

Enjoy with sis :)
Jack said…
Vandita,

My idea of happiness - Sipping cold coffee in tall glass sitting under tall light. Beautiful photographs.

Say my hello to your sister. Have a nice time with her.

Take care
Garima said…
hey lovely pics!
luv u
cm chap said…
Have fun with your Sis.... Come back soon.

Lovely pics
Meghna said…
you had coffee without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :0
иidhi S said…
I m soo missing my days of college when we used to idle and passed hours sitting at costa, CCD N stuff :(
Iriz said…
Nice shots vandita!

Love the coffee too! tall enough to satisfy a caffeine craving one.

Stay around!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
lol... we'll have it together soon :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Sam
me does too, esp hazelnut cappuccino :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jaggu
Hey, I'm fine. I'm sorry I wasn't around too much to read but I surely haven't forgotten u...will be there shortly.
Thank u so much :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ashish
I did have a lotta fun.
Thanks :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Urv
So said quite a few people... :)
I did, thanks!
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
That would be just awesome :D, truly bliss!
Didi went back, I had a great time, thanks :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Garu
thanchew...
luv u too :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@CM Chap
Thanks and I'm here...:)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Megs
hehe... we'll have one together too... infact i'll call u to chk abhi
IncorrigibleV said…
@Nidhi
awww... then my latest post is gonna make u miss em even more.
IncorrigibleV said…
@iriz
Thank you.
Lol you're right...im always craving for caffeine :P
Tarun Chandel said…
I love the copyright placement on the tissue :)

Tarun Chandel, Photoblogger
IncorrigibleV said…
@Tarun
Thank you so much for your visit, am glad you liked it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork