Busy n Bored

I know pretty paradoxical, but have you ever been so loaded with things to do that 'on paper' you barely have time to relax but yet you have so much time on your hand that you're bored to death?
I can't find better words to explain whats goin on. I went through my entire blog list, caught up with pending posts and since it was a mammoth task to begin with, I took a break when I had just two blogs to finish (80 posts though). Now the break stretched long enough for my list to get populated again :( The problem here is that I can't really 'write' before I read so even though I want to write and be active here, its not happening.
And I know I'm not makin much sense here but that's how it is.
Anyways we had a belated housewarming get together kinda thing on 22nd Feb. Mum had organized a Sai Baba Keertan and dinner. 'Twas nice to have everyone over, and I quite enjoyed myself.






<--Sai Baba and Ganpati Pics in our hall.














Floating flowers at the entrance.-->





Besides that I've been swinging from being lonely and wanting solitude...reading books and watching movies and also doin stuff that I don't want to do like stupid tutorials and pracs for college. Life goes on. And even that scares me sometimes coz I feel like I'll wake up one day and it would've just passed me by.
More pics from the past two days...








<--Yappy Yellow !!













In full blooming glory.-->












<--Stained yet beautiful.













Rajat made me a chalk stamp .. LOL, Thats both our hands... guess which is who's...-->





Be back later :)

Comments

Garima Sekhri said…
my guess..the left one is urs
IncorrigibleV said…
@garu
i'll tell u the answer off the record.
Ashish Surana said…
i agree with garima..and you cant tell me off the record coz m off :D
Jack said…
Vandita,

Good one. LOL. I am still waiting for your visit. I too agree with Garima. Let us know.

Take care
neers said…
ok i didnt understand what u were trying to say abt the blog posts! :|

but i miss u (u know what i mean..)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Ashish
yes i noticed but why are u off?
IncorrigibleV said…
@Jack
Thanks ... for waiting too, i'll catch up pakka and will let u know then.
IncorrigibleV said…
@Bonnie
lol koi gal nahi woh hai hi confusing.
yes i do know what u mean.
luv u
Iriz said…
nice to know what's goin' on. busy and bored- nice title ;)

yeah me too, i guess it's the left.
IncorrigibleV said…
@iriz
heyy welcome back :)
thanks :P
i chked the new url, will change my feed and get to u soon
:)
Answer in the next post, though i think its pretty easy.
IncorrigibleV said…
@Iriz
there seems to be something wrong with ur feed :-/ my reader keeps reverting to ur old url even when i try to add the new one in my subscriptions... plz chk if its got something to do with feedburner.
иidhi S said…
Me too think its d left one.

Hi, m adding to my blogroll.
Solitaire said…
Yeah I know the busy and bored feeling. Hang in there.
Toon Indian said…
well I am experiencing the NOT- BUSY-YET-NOT-BORED feeling ...as blog hopping is quite an activity :))

nice blog!!
Meghna said…
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Hope you aren't angry vandita di

Am still very busy....though exams are finally over...

But not busy to visit the place of my best sissy. Sorry di :P

I agree wid rahul!!

I think it's the left one>
IncorrigibleV said…
@nidhi
hi, thanks for blogrollin me
welcome here :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Sol
Exactly what im doin.
*smiles* @ u commenting
IncorrigibleV said…
@rahul
hey u wrote asl plz in the eleven na?
just finished readin on wednesday, congrats on gettin published. really nice story :)

yeah thats true, blog hoppin is one of the activities screamin for my attention on my list, im hopin im able to update myself soon.

thank u :)
IncorrigibleV said…
@Meghna
ohho why so many sorries sweetie?
Why will I be angry...
Take your own sweet time, I did that too hai na?
Visit whenever u have time :)

And answer comin up in the next post.
Toon Indian said…
hey thankx..yes ,yes now I can die in peace atleast some one recognises me as an author :P
IncorrigibleV said…
@rahul
hehe, im sure many others wud recognize u :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork