Absense

Hey there dearies, I know I've been promising to be back in full form asap but theres this speed bump in the way so I thought I'd post an update.
Actually post the trojan fiasco {which btw got sorted}, my comp decided it needed to rest and it had put up with my timings enough so on the 14th of this month when i woke up in the afternoon {'twas a Saturday, I'm entitled to wake up late :P} I heard my Dad complain that the comp wasn't bootin. I was too sleepy to look into the matter just then but I realised that it had nothing to do with the magic of the master's touch and my comp won't even boot when I tried... :(
Anyways repairs of any kind were put off for Monday and thats when I turned my lappie in.
A week later, yesterday {yup a week :O, I have no idea how I survived} the comp guy tells me that there so huge hardware issue and he cannot find the IC (integrated circuit chip) they need to even try fixing my comp. If that doesn't work I would need to get the entire motherboard changed which would cost a fortune. So essentially my plan is to wait for my laptop thats due to arrive on 17th July and till then be content with just chkin my mails and replying to scraps from office - Mon to Fri.
Sorry peeps but I won't be able to read or comment much, but I promise I'll be back and read every single word...
Love u all...
Comments
and btw.. IC can easily be found in Nehru Place... and motherborad doesnt cost a fortune... either take it to some repair shop at NP or ask the guy to change the MB which costs some 1500 bucks... :D :D
here is the solution.. n when ur lappy comes.. the first.. .yes... u r right... :P
Antivirus!! :D
ehe
Cheers!!!
Take care!
take good care :) :)
anyways hope it gets alrite soon...
luv ya
i know :( too far plus abhi 17th july bhi pakka nahi hai... ek aur sad news mili kal
will keep u guys posted though
will chk out NP at the weekend, aur toh kabhi time milta nahi hai ...
sweetie i miss u terribly too, A) write me an email everyday atleast mon to fri i will reply we can talk like that and B) im tryin to find a soln...
C.. will call u as soon as i recharge...
thank u :)
kuch karti hoon yaar i hate being away as well, am tryin to get this one fixed, hopefully weekend pe kuch accha ho jaaye...
thanks dear, im tryin to get back soon :)
your wish is my command... will surely post tiny updates as and when i can
all the best to ur system :P
thanks dear :)
love ya too sweetie...
saturday ko bhi? i dont think so anyways will see
waise udhar u will get many who repair motherboard, it will hardly take some 300-400 rs!!! :D
hmmm sounds like a plan, i do have to meet up with my frnds on Sat, might just drag him along to nehru place with me after all :P
heheh
par kya laptop US se aane wala tha kya jo delay ho gaya!!!
well abhi mila nahi hai samadhan just a means to it...
and haan new laptop US se hi aane waala hai
wahan par nahi mile toh samajh lena ki hindustan mai toh nahi hoga!! :P
oye hoye... sahi bola maine... :D :D
kaunsa manga rahi ho!! :D
lol :P
im gettin a Dell Vostro 1400
kewl.. its really a good deal!!! real good one with 2 GB RAM!!! :)
and 250 GB HDD!!!
kewl.. store a lot of songs in it.. i always miss delhi friends who have so many of english songs with them... yahan par toh i hv to download them all by myself!! hehe
will missya!
get well soon for your pc
:)
take care, girl :)
Come back soon girl!Hugs
Hope u get bck soon....and when u do get bck and ur comp. recovers frm the illness....do try and pay a visit to my place too LOL!
I'll keep visiting now onwards.....
well mine has a 160GB HDD but i still have have enough space for my song database and much more :)
missed u too sweetie
well as u know i didget my current one fixed and im back, still waiting for my new one though
thanks for missin me doc :)
thanks so much :)
yup all fine now (discountin the sound)
thanks :)
sure will chk
Im back ... thanks for the hugs :)
yeah well i did do a lot of other stuff but coming back keeps gettin harder the more u stay away...
thankfully im back now :)
hi dear
thanks for missin me... u'll have me payin a visit to ur place in just a bit :)
thanks!