Of Avengers and me :P
First and foremost, a *sigh of relief* that my internet finally worked properly today, hope it doesn't conk off tomorrow.
This post is just the reason behind
Well Prateek's been really anxious to know :P so I thought I'd put it up here. It's no biggie, just that the guy that I really like owns a black Avenger, only hes kinda far away and I've never actually seen his bike {forget sitting on it :(} so I gratify myself by thinking of him everytime I see one on the road.
Of course I get excited and grin like a child coz that's just me. ;)
PS: I'm hoping that my internet continues to work, so in that case I'm gonna catch with the whopping number of posts and comments I have pending after my last external practical exam tomorrow.
Toodles :)
This post is just the reason behind
I get incredibly happy for an instant whenever I see a black Avenger anywhere nowadays. {other colors of the same bike have the same effects but a notch less :P}(the 7th random point in my recent tag post)
Well Prateek's been really anxious to know :P so I thought I'd put it up here. It's no biggie, just that the guy that I really like owns a black Avenger, only hes kinda far away and I've never actually seen his bike {forget sitting on it :(} so I gratify myself by thinking of him everytime I see one on the road.
Of course I get excited and grin like a child coz that's just me. ;)
PS: I'm hoping that my internet continues to work, so in that case I'm gonna catch with the whopping number of posts and comments I have pending after my last external practical exam tomorrow.
Toodles :)
Comments
U killed the excitement girl... i was expecting a masala post..
Btw its sad u dont get to see the rider too often...my wishes..
And enjoy !!
P.S.- Can you pls enable the Name/URL option for commenting ? This id will take you to my old blog.
Good luck with the exam dear! :)
nice post...!!! hope you get to ride on that one soon...
n best of luck for your practical!!-
now we know Vands secret!!!
:)
Hope u dont forget one of my blogs :)
Guess what that means? It means you are TAGGED (yet again!)
Enjoy maadi!
heres wishing u get to see your original one instead of the clones, very soon ;p
cheers!!
and glad uve settled in and back! :)
lol @ masala post... sadly there is no more to it :(
thanks...
@PS i did change some setting, chk and lemme know please
omg omg srsly heavenly sight... did u click a pic??
*smiles* n hugs!
yup mez hopin for the same...:)
thanchew sweetie
glad u liked it :)
everyone's hopin for the same...
and the pracs went well, thanks!
hehee
wasnt a secret as such :P but u know!
the prac right?.. went really well, multimedia technologies tha...
right exams on ... abhi aur hain, end sems from 5th may :(
and nah im not forgettin anyone... caught up with ur blogs already :)
well multimedia ka tha toh accha toh hona hi tha... went really well
hehe, never mind pri had tagged me for that one initially...
will add ur name to the list now :P
oh cmon, no mystery... ure nice, ure not sayin that it was a disappointing suspense :P
and thanks so much for wishing that :)
hugs sweets!
openID is for people having blogs with wordpress.com, AOL, typePad etc.
I have my own domain. There is one option "Name/URL". You'll have to enable that.
uhmm it might sound silly but i dunno how to do that...
i know that option is there somewhere but i dunno how to enable it.
i found this in the comment settings
Who Can Comment? Anyone - includes Anonymous Users
Registered Users - includes OpenID
Users with Google Accounts
Only members of this blog
right now the one in bold is selected, shd i select the first option for u?...though i don't want to enable anonymous users.
and that black Avenger :))
i like yur Random points u knw.. it is likei lov Pulsar and Enfield for the same very reason!!!!!!!!
lov
Veens!
thanks sweetie...
and u like pulsar and enfield both?? do do thi kya uske paas? ;)
luv...
:) :)
ek se kaam nahin hota u knw.. :))
hehehe! waise different time frame ke bhi the u knw!
waise i TAGGED yu!!!!!
chk ou RbGb!!
cme on chk it out :)
hehee accha now i get it.
abt the tag, chking it out abhi...
:)
settled dwn in yur new place ya wapas to yur old place
update karo humme bhi :)
sab theek?
im doing pretty okay...
right now am at my old place and will stay here till my exams end on 16th may.
sab theek thaak :)
Hey by the way what course r u pursuing?
im goin to finish my third year of comp sc engineering
ooo very BEST of LUCK!
m i disturbing yur studies?!
sorry if i m !
ok?!
Bye for now!
Study Well!
thanks a lot...
and no not really but am goin out abhi so will catchya later...
bye veens tc
ok bye Take care!
i was waiting to hear this ;)
ur crush with Avenger... which isnt ended yet!!! :P :P
Cheers!!!
yup all true ... and u were waiting? really?
my crush with avenger has a long way to go ;))
lol ... now i'll remember that :D