Muddled

I dunno what world I’ve been in… but I’ve definitely been away from my world.
And all this while I’ve gone through a strange range of emotions and feelings. Today was just another one of those days where I was more confused than anything else and well there are just so many reasons that I cud only hope to make sense after I’ve listed em…
- I’ve been experiencing what I like to call “Global Entity Crisis”. This cud very well make up a whole post as I had planned on earlier but nevertheless I’ll tell u what it is… U see my life has gone through a whole lotta behavioral changes ever since I got to college…I used to be this “happy in my own world” girl with a close peer group (mostly well okay entirely girls) and I depended on quite a lot. I did feel the lack of male bonding if I may call it that in my life but never really regretted it or anything. Ever since my school days I’ve been an easy person to be with, it’s very easy for a new person to gel with me and therefore I’ve always had a lot of friends. After my first sem in college, my notions about myself had become very shaky and that is when I made good frnds (guys now) who told what to care about and what to ignore. Now me being in an engineering college and me being well … me… happened to befriend quite a few guys… That’s not exactly what led to this ‘crisis’ but it has its own pros and cons. For one my mum doesn’t understand why I don’t really have a close ‘gal pal’ and why everytime I mention someone from my frnd circle to her…it more often than not ends up being a guy. Throw in a couple of guys I haven’t even met in real life and then u have what I have... a non-comprehending, anticipating, assuming and frantic mother! :P The GEC comes with less major cons like sticky situations where I have to be a tad bit manipulative … oh how I hate that! Not to forget it does have its own pros… I’m pampered, looked out for, treated for no reason, given importance and complimented almost everyday !!! hehe those are the days when life’s really good :)
- Besides the GEC, my bro’s marriage and my meeting with my frnds from all over the map is comin way too close…so I’m getting all sortsa weird thoughts, jitters in the stomach, dreamy nights, restlessness and excitement which keeps me occupied.
- Oh did I mention I’m feelin pretty guilty too…okay atleast a lil bit, I’m finally not goin to Pilani...something that I’ve been eating Bonnie’s head abt for agesss and I can’t go coz I had to make the very sad decision of choosing one of my family (mum n her emotional blackmail) and my dear friends who so badly wanted to take me there. Sorry Guys …this just can’t be helped.
- Lastly my halo has got so many different colored TDL post-its stuck on it that the gold of it aint even visible. Basically that means that I have loads of different kinda things to do and I can’t even begin to strike em off.
Can’t even string enough coherent sentences for another bullet…so I’ll just call it a day.
Hoping to come back soon with a more sensible post.
Till then … love me :D
Comments
n u shdnt feel guilty abt pilani... its nt lk u hvnt helpd out at all or anythin yaa... n u shd njoy urslf once in a whle as well yaa... so chill...
I cn totally understnd the 'mummy thngie' for ive been thru n stil goin thru this n this wil go on perhaps til agess....n as Mann said y guilty re itz ok smtimes v hve get hold of the reality n take firm decisions n naturally u cnt obviosly nt meet the two ends of d road meet...n one has to b chosen n i guess tune thik hi decide kiya so wry nt..n delhi trip aha...mez too worried...abt my results n this trip .. :P the othr day i ws tellin Kishie tht pata hai i so wnt my reulst 2 b out so soon n fir jaldi jaldi 23rd aajye n this Octber seems to never endin...:P
dunno wry..n aint this nt a sensible post,well this is clled taking al out of ur confusion n agonies,muddles pour them in to blogger...
so luv ya >:D< :-*
and they're ur frnds...good ones at that...im sure they wud understand
Luckily it wasn't so hard for me to getover GEC.... Being an Scorpion I end up making double the amount of friends in the opposite sex....
That pic was so cute... As cute as ur.... (Flattery???)
u r nt gng to pilani??? i didnt knw this! which means we havnt spoken for long.....hmmmm
till then...love u!;)
saaad.........!!!!
a girls' life in an engg. coleg??????
cooollllllll!!!!
saaad.........!!!!
a girls' life in an engg. coleg??????
cooollllllll!!!!
extremely sorry for being so zoned out and not responding but here i am :)
so here goes
@mann
hmm well the pilani trips over and alls well so ya mez chillin !!
@cheri
u are so right abt it not always being possible to make the two ends of the road meet...
and of coz what else is blogger for...ive always been using it as therapy :P
luv ya too
@bonnie
ty i know the pic's really cute...and waise ya pretty demanding situation it feels good too, sometimes.
and yup my frnds are the best...they all understand! :D
hehe i didnt quite know that GEC was the national crisis, but then if u say so :P
well ya it aint even that hard for me too...u rem mez a scorp too ;)
lol @ the ingenious way of flattery ... thanks:)
@garu
ure the sweetest darling ...
love u too :)
@durjoy
yup it is cool!!! when u have such good frnds it is...u shd know ;)
@cm-chap
sorry dear, havent been around but im back ...
@swayamsiddha das
i dunno whether my frnd circle has been diluted or not, but one things for sure ...i might have a lot of guy frnds but its all for good...they're a whole lotta fun :P
btw thanks for dropping by my blog...:)
@chriz
hmm firstly thanks a ton for dropping by my blog...hope i gave u a good read
and then again thanks for the compliment... gave me quite a high!