To my sunshine, my air...

To my sunshine, my air {you know who you are}

Why is it such a hard hitting (hurting) fact that I need you?
Pata hai aaj winter ki baarish hui, besides the temperature dropping and me initially enjoying the pitter patter of the rain, grooving to “mausam” and “maula mere”…… as the rain poured harder it grew darker and the ‘dull and depressing’ factor in the air was on a steady rise.
And that’s when I realized why I wasn’t my chirpy self [me being a total rain lover … winter/summer], it was because of you!
I miss you, I miss my sunshine, I miss my breeze, I miss my air!
Thursday was when I went to coll last and I dunno why I was irked all the way back home …… something like “main pareshan hoon but dunno whats bothering me?”
You have been away for quite some time now and you’ve missed being the first {ok not necessarily but atleast I tell you most enthusiastically :P } and also sometimes the only one to know a few things here and there...
• My plans of my secret outing…
• My irritation when I was tired of missing him
• The smile and surprise on my face when I came back from coll on Tuesday and saw he’d scrapped me
• Me being almost happily overwhelmed when I met him on yahoo moments later.
• Me goin “wow :) ” and “shit :-|” both at once when he called that night {unexpectedly} and mum walked in. We did speak later though …… :)
• Me finishing the book I was reading { “Born Confused” by Tanuja Desai Hidier } and feeling everything that the protagonist was going through. [It seriously is an awesome book ; Krits was right, I loved it]
• Me finding out that plans for my secret outing had to be unexpectedly shelved due to certain issues [me not complaining]
• Me feeling lonely and out of myself right in the middle of a crowd.
• Me being here with my cousins and my mum but feeling a void, the lack of someone to share things with. [not just this, you have to be told a whole lot of other things]
• And ya yday me editing penwork for my “brilliant brainwave” and goin mad reading it over.
• Me being lost, feeling directionless, totally clueless about my future {you know the “where am I heading?” tone} when I see other ppl headin where they wanna go, knowin what they want.
Bas now whenever I see you … I’ll remind myself to tell you
“I love you … I need you in my life now and for always … >:D< :-* ”

Comments

neers said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
neers said…
hey how come this blog doesnt allow me to edit my comment?? anyway..thank u thank u thank u thank u sooooo much!! i've missed u equally.and im feeling gr8 to be back again! hope ur net gets fixed soon :)
im waiting....
Dams wowww watta a post...n Kishie muzz b in cloud 9...lolz..acha on a more serious note, Dams u gave a way yet agn an inspirational thng 4me..lolz..thnkng of writng a post dedicatd 2 Akki..really amgtng jittery cnt evn imagine hw she wud feel or react...bt i guess worth gvng it a try,watta say...
IncorrigibleV said…
@bonnie
i dunno abt the editing thingy darling...
and dont say thanks, u totally deserve it. :) love u
@cheri
yup cheri she was on cloud 9 hehee, but i didnt think and write
and abt writin for akki...its an awesome idea, she'll be very happy...do write i'd love to read
hugs...
vands
Hehe...letsc lemme write it n wl deftly post it..hugs u 2 sweetu

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming…Eyes wide open

Unexpected Knock

Random Update & Artwork